Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sagitarian (Horse Guy) Love Dream

27th Night, 28th Morning of November 2009...

This dream was normal at the beginning being my self with my family. My bro and sis packed up at a hotel just to send them off to train station as they were about to go for holiday while me suppose to be taking care of my autistic bro and parents went out for their own “Dating” time. I was left alone at the hotel with bro that night, As it was getting late I got worried parents haven’t called up or came back yet. Got annoyed of their irresponsible behavior I called up the Mc Donald take out service and had a good dinner with my beloved bro. However thought my parents will be back the next day, it turn out they still haven’t returned yet. Thank goodness in afternoon parents are back and brought me and my bro to a Garden like mini Zoo, I was happy taking pictures of bro and as usual my bro was clinging on to me being afraid of the animals around. At a moment, when bro was clinging so hard on me, I turned around looking for my parents for help, my parents were not there! I got panic, thinking how could they just disappear on us. I pulled my bro nearing to the exit where the car park were and notice my parents were leaving without us. Weirdly I was calm and raged seeing that. Since it was quiet pack at the exit and it’s hard to pull my bro from one place to another, I chose a shortcut which end up Bizarre. While searching for another exit I bumped into a men that looked like a horse or something where the body have 2 extra strong hands or wings looking thing. I and bro ride on him and I instantly fall in love with him. He brought us to a huge palace like building with several items seems to be animated like the story of beauty and the beast. Instead of heading to the exit and leaving the park, we end up at the palace, The horse looking guy said he was locked up by the Zoo people and now back to his palace as the prophecy said a girl who loves you and a boy who cant speak will break the curse and chain that lock him up at the Zoo. I didn’t get that exactly but yea it was something like that. Inside the palace a hard and scary voice came from upstairs, “A great Sorceress own everything here”. We were brought to a man like giant who can resize from a normal human size to a giant. The giant fell in love with me while I was in love with that horse guy. A lady came by asking me details which she actually listening to my minds thoughts. She can read peoples mind. She is also the giant’s mom and when she found out that I was in love with the horse guy she said “I can break his curse if you stay away from my son”. So me and my bro stayed temporarily in a room that night. My bro made a mess there and I had to clean it up before any other problems arise. The lady said something in sign language to the horse guy and before the giant knows it, me and my bro was riding the horse guy away from the palace to the hotel. My parents wasn’t back yet since their luggage was still in the room, lucky the hotel guy knew me and opened the door for me as I don’t have the keys. While my bro went to bath, the horse guy took advantage kissing me in surprise and turning into a handsome young man with lots of beard and long hair. I was blur as usual and said you need a hair cut. My parents came back just in time arguing about us and I woke up…

No comments:

Post a Comment