Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Caged Mall City Dream

7th Night, 8th Morning of December 2009...

Me in a guy body again, and together with a friend on a mission to go into the locked down city inside a Humongous Mall area. I know somehow that I was a pure fire heart (I prefer water, why fire?!) with some bag of magic dust which suppose to have earth magic. We sneak into the city in the middle of the road. Weirdly the roads are static yet at the sides the street was elastic jumping platform where we can jump and go to another floor of the interconnected Mall (It’s so hard to explain, I’ll draw a scene just to show later). My friend Sighed and jumped to the 3rd floor mocking as he landed that I can’t jump higher then him. I smiled back and combine all elements on my sword with Earth dust, Water Sweat, Air Breath, and Fire Heart. With a whirling circle I jumped to the 9th floor couldn’t see my friend anymore. Our main mission was to reach to the peak of the place in search of a place to stay for couple of days and find a lost item or people (which I have no clue what or who). Just a level below this floor, my conscious shift place to my real body and I was with a girl who had only 300 coins and wanted accessory shopping when we barely have anything to eat or survive here without a place to stay. Yet we still went to this ancient jewelers shop nearby on the 8th floor. While window shopping there, I spotted a very tempting jewel piece of a moon shaped earrings yet it was only 35 pure gold coins which means 350 coins. I really wanted it and yet we needed the cash for food and shelter. I asked the next door who sells hand crafted, knitted and sewed clothing or accessories for a temporary job. I was lucky I knew knitting and I got the job while my friend didn’t, she had to find else where. Luckily my pay was good and I could afford the Earrings, bought another matching pendant after 3 days of working and I made few friends with the shop I was working at. I heard voices of the guy who I was consciously in calling out for me and my friend and my mom woke me up spoiling the dream without knowing what actually happened…

No comments:

Post a Comment