Sunday, October 3, 2010

Mumbles on my Game Development Status...

Character Design Inspired...

I wish my Characters will take form too one day either in comic nor game. But im just too lazy to work on it and wish someone would tell me to do it. What happened to my enthusiasm?

I did the basic Research, and im got lazy somewhere along the design... Now to do the implementation of 3d up all the characters, scene, items for the game made me feel so headache so i paused and turn to coding, when i took a look into designing the game engine, again i got that enormous headache. OMG!!!!!!! Game development is seriously not a one men show if you want it 3D Multiplayer Online Game!!!

So here i am, stuck clueless again, hoping to get a real job and hire someone to do the art and coding while i handle the design. But then again... It wont feel right as im suppose to do from scratch. Okay fine when im "Ambition" hit my head i will do, starting off from the characters...

Oh a little something inspired to dig my past work on this so called game i was working on. So i guess i should work for real now huh? Enough procrastination... its not leading me anywhere i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment